Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Progress on the Bee Hive Blocks


These are the blocks I have received from the members of my Bee Hive the last month. 12 beautiful houndstooth blocks are on display, but one is missing: Mary was not able to assemble her second block due to a hand injury, so she sent me the pieces. Unfortunately I have not had the time to complete that block.


My own two sample blocks are added to the bottom of this picture. I will show more detailed pictures later when the quilt is being assembled. Still waiting for a few more blocks, and then I will make some more to make it a good lap size.

I am enjoying being a member of this interquiltinential Bee Hive group, getting to know and appreciate the craftswomanship of the other members. This is a truly enjoyable project!

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!